14.3.14

Motel DOES Rock

So last Friday, I ventured into central London and hit the Motel Rocks Spring sample sale. I was so so excited and evidently quite a keen bean because apparently I was one of the first to walk through the door and was given a Motel goodie bag, including some perfume and other goodies, and best of all - a '£20 off any £40 purchase' voucher. Oh my days... I definitely tried to play it cool when I was given it for fear of having it snatched off me if I became too weird, but inside me, my victory dance was haaaappening! 

So here's what I got! 






















Aaaaahhhhhhh! I'm so pleased with my purchases and can't wait to wear it all! Motel has some amazing new stuff on their website for the upcoming Spring months, so check it out HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment