22.5.15

SEVENTIES SHEER

 


 Top/Jeans/Boots - all Topshop | Cardigan: thrift store | Bag: H&M | Necklace: independent shop in Tarifa, Spain 
--------------------------------------------------------------

I've been absolutely loving the throwback to 70's styles for SS15, but I haven't really had a chance (or funds) to buy new bits to rock the trend. Looking through my wardrobe the other day, I realised that I've had this floral blouse for years, but haven't really worn it all that much! It's one of those pieces that's got a great 70's feel to it, what with the print, and the puffy sheer sleeves, but isn't too trend-led, which I like. I paired it with my maroon jeans and chunky black boots to tie up the look together nicely, and wore my cool circle necklace for a subtle, yet effective bit of accessorising. (word?) Hmm.




Are you guys loving the 70's trend? Comment below!

Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment