28.7.15

STRIPES AND LIME


Crop: Topshop | Shorts: Forever 21 | Sandals: Forever 21 | Sunnies: ALDO | Necklace: Topshop
---------------------------------------

I've been loving these striped Forever 21 shorts recently. Usually I'm a size XS, but because I purchased these in a Small, they're not as high-waisted as I had initially expected them to be. I'm actually so glad that they're not, because I feel that their slouchyness adds a certain cool and effortless vibe to an outfit that is otherwise more put together. I love the contrast between the shorts and the lime crop, and the lace up sandals just finish the whole look off perfectly, for that chilled out aesthetic.



Thanks for checking out my blog!

I'd love to check out some new blogs, so please leave your links in the comments section below! 

Links


No comments:

Post a Comment