18.3.15

COCOA CASHMERE x SS15 WISH LIST


I don't know about you guys, but when I think of cashmere, there's no doubt that the word 'quality' springs to mind. But aside from that, it's not something that particularly excites me. Cocoa Cashmere; a British knitwear brand based in London, has completely shifted my stilted perception, and that's really due to its contemporary, edgy and colourful characteristics.

Sometimes it's really worth investing in some good quality pieces that will last a lifetime, but when I'm spending money on clothes, I'm essentially on the lookout for items that will make me excited to wear them every single time. Cocoa Cashmere takes pieces from the usual simplicity we associate with cashmere, and turns them into something that little bit more special.

Designer Susan Bailey launched Cocoa Cashmere with the aim of communicating a style philosophy of timeless designs with a modern twist. Susan is passionate about designing knitwear, not only of amazing quality, but that also makes every woman feel special.

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the SS15 collection:


FEATHERWEIGHT CASHMERE EDGE TO EDGE CARDIGAN

METROPOLITAN STRIPE BOXY TUNIC


Every single piece is so effortless and chic; and something so simple to brighten up your wardrobe for the Spring/Summer months. They're all easy to style too; just pair them with a pair of grey ripped boyfriend jeans or even some cigarette pants and you're good to go! This brand is teeming with fantastic transition pieces to lead us from Winter to Spring. I can't wait to snag up some bits and style them myself! 

Check out their website here! 

Thanks for reading! 

Please follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment