25.3.15

EASY BREEZY


 Top: H&M | Jacket: Mango | Skirt: H&M | Boots: Dr. Martens 
--------

Finally; a sunny (and windy) day! I doubt a skirt was the best option, but I'm usually in denial about the reality of the weather on any given day, and not only is it incredibly comfortable, but also A-line, which is super flattering to my body shape. I really love the balance of hard and feminine here; the leather jacket adds a certain toughness, and so do the docs - but I feel the cherry colour keeps the look feeling a little lighter. The bag, skirt and grey tank top, of course, balances the whole look out to something a bit more girly, and there's nothing I love more than contrasting aesthetics merged seamlessly into one cool look.



Thanks for reading! 
Please follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment