10.4.15

BOOHOO WEDDING





Last week, I flew back home to Gibraltar for my cousin's wedding! The weather was absolutely incredible, and in anticipation of that being a likely possibility, I was on the hunt for a dress with a great transitional vibe; nothing too Summery, but bright enough to reflect the gorgeous Spring weather back home. I really didn't have anything appropriate in my wardrobe; it was all too fiesta-fiesta or formal; bearing in my mind that the dress code for this wedding wasn't as formal as your average one.

I must say that I had never purchased anything from Boohoo before, but I've always been very aware of the great diversity in their pieces, as well as their affordable prices. I had a cheeky browse on the site and came across this tribal print skater dress, which was exactly the sort of thing I was looking for! I was in luck too, as it was reduced from a very reasonable £18 to an even better £12 (and still is) I added a black leather waist belt to cinch it all in slightly, and paired it with my lace-up heels! 

------------------------------
Boohoo dress // Aldo heels // Mum's clutch // Topshop belt // Bijou Brigitte bangle // ASOS arm cuff // Elegant Touch false nails




Thanks for reading!

Feel free to follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment