8.4.15

PINAFORE DRESS TREND



 Bershka pinafore dress // Whistles cropped tee // Topshop choker // H&M long cardigan // ALDO sunglasses // Converse trainers // Mango leather jacket
---------------------------------------

This season we're seeing a huge denim revival with a surge of 70's and 90's trends hitting the shops for Spring and Summer! Dungarees have been on trend for ages, but a new take on that trend is the pinafore. Be it denim, tartan, leather or even suede, I love how you can style the pinafore dress in so many different ways for great summery looks. Here I've created a sporty/girly outfit with a Bershka denim pinafore dress, pink cropped tee and blue Converse!
In the two images below, I've ditched the blue for some black high-top Converse and a leather jacket for a slightly grungier and tougher look! 



Thanks for reading!
Feel free to follow me on:


3 comments:

  1. this outfit is perfection! i love the necklace and converse with the dress.xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks, that's so nice of you! I'm wearing this dress to death, I must say ha! xxx

      Delete
  2. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete