28.6.15

FLORAL BLOUSE


Top: H&M (Similar here) | Jeans: M&S | Shoes: Topshop | Faux fur coat: Choies 
---------------------------------

With my ongoing job hunt forever on my mind, I decided to hit the shops the other day, to hunt for some affordable and work-appropriate pieces. First stop: H&M - they absolutely never fail in this department. I managed to find this pretty wraparound floral blouse for under £15, and the best thing is that not only is it super chic and pretty for a work outfit, but it's not too much so that it can't be worn outside of the office. Here I paired it with my trusty high-waisted jeans, and suede boots, adding my fur jacket for a cool colour/print contrast (and to combat the English chill). 



Thanks for checking out my blog!

I'd love to check out some new blogs, so please leave your links in the comments section below! 

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment