25.6.15

WEATHER, WHY?



Jumper: H&M | Jeans: Levis via Motel Rocks (Vintage) | Shoes: Vans | Nails: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in 'Plum' 
----------------------------------------------

I'm just not feelin' this weather right now; I've had enough of jumpers and jeans! I'm so looking forward to going back home in a couple of weeks time for some well-earned beach and tanning time, and hopefully my blog posts will feature some actual summery looks! 

But anyway, for now, I'm just trying to make the most of my current situation, so I decided to whip out my mom jeans, which I hadn't worn for a good while, and paired them with a brown jumper and purple Vans! It's a quick and simple outfit, but I really love the pretty detailing on the jumper, and the contrast between all the colours! Here's hoping for some warmth and sunshine soooon!



Thanks for checking out my blog!

I'd love to check out some new blogs, so please leave your links in the comments section below! 

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment