4.9.15

CHAIN SANDALS


T-shirt: Topshop | Pinafore dress: Bershka | Bag: Gifted | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Sandals: ASOS 
------------------------------------------

These new ASOS sandals definitely took some time to break into; the chain detailing, which is the main reason I bought them, doesn't really allow for too much stretching, but finally, several blisters later, they're soft and comfy to wear. I love how that minimal detail can add so much to a look, and I also love the straps round the ankles, which gives them much more of a boho feel! I think they look so cool paired with my pinafore dress (genuinely think this dress has made 3 or 4 appearances on my blog already) and I absolutely love the colour combination between the orange, and the acid-washed black/grey. 

Click HERE to see an identical pair of sandals, without the chain detailing! 



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment