21.10.15

PUMA X RIHANNA // CREEPERS


Jumper: Vintage | Jeans: Levis via Motel Rocks Vintage | Bag: TK Maxx | Shoes: Puma x Rihanna 
-------------------------------------------------
When I received an e-mail from Footlocker upon the release of these Puma x Rihanna Creepers, it was an instant case of I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE! The second I got the chance, I hurriedly made my way to Selfridges in the hope of finding them there! They sold out pretty much instantly online as soon as they went on sale, so I was chuffed to find them in the Offspring store section. I was always a fan of the Underground Creepers, but I never actually went on to buy them because I wasn't sure if they were slightly out of my comfort zone or if they'd even suit me. I was soooo happy when I saw these because they're the perfect mix between a good old Creeper - with their chunky soles - and a casual Vans-esque trainer. They are so so comfortable too, and not to mention versatile and wearable! Ahh, in love! 




Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment