9.11.15

DIY FRAYED MOM JEANS


Jumper & Gilet: Pimkie | Jeans: Levis via Motel Vintage | Shoes: Reebok via Size? 
------------------------------------------------------
I'm aware that I've featured all of these items in my blog very recently, but let's face it: this gal repeats outfits constantly! If I love something, I tend to just live in it - no shame! The main purpose of this post is to show how I cut the bottom cuffs of my jeans off; literally the best thing I've ever done! I did like my Levis before, but I always thought the cuffs looked a bit too neat and even awkward at times. So I went a bit scissor crazy and chopped them off, and then started tugging on the ends like a madwoman until I was happy with the fraying. I love the length of them now, and the uneven fraying is a subtle way to take any outfit to the next level and help it all look effortless yet stylish. 



Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment