6.1.16

CHRISTMAS DAY OUTFIT


Dress: H&M | Belt: H&M | Pumps: Zara | Scarf: Avon 
---------------------------------------

Better late than never I suppose! Even though our Christmas fever has long subsided by now, I figured I would still post this look, purely because it's so wearable and appropriate for so many different occasions - and at only £19.99 for this cute lace dress, where can you go wrong? At some point last year, I completely gave up on everything lace; I felt like it had been so over-done and it failed to draw me in, but when I saw this dress in H&M, the colour and general aesthetic had me immediately. It's so simple, but at the same time, I have nothing like it, and it's so easy to dress up for a nice dinner, or alternatively pair with chunky boots or even trainers, for a more casual vibe. The belt, also from H&M, was one of the most exciting purchases I'd made in a while, not only because it's incredibly versatile, but because I've finally found one that fits my little waist. 





Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment