23.5.16

VISITING ANIMAL FRIENDS AT THE FARM





Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Pimkie | Faux leather jacket: Mango


I wasn't even planning on writing anything for this outfit, but I thought I should just write a little disclaimer about this 'Vans' top. I'm not a fan of designer knock-offs; of course I love it when brands like Zara take inspiration from designers and create similar pieces that are more accessible to the average person, but not when a brand name is blatantly written on something that isn't an authentic piece. I actually bought this in a market in Thailand, with the intention of using it as a comfy top to sleep in, but then I randomly wore it out last weekend, and I decided that the photos were too pretty not too post :)



Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment