26.11.14

BRICK LANE VINTAGE


I ventured into Brick Lane Market for the first time only a couple of weeks ago. I literally can't believe that I've left it until now to go; it's my new favourite place in London, for sure. It's absolutely buzzing with people, incredible food, creative stalls and amazing vintage pieces. I found the cutest little stall teeming with these oversized vintage shirts, and it took me ages to pick one because I loved most of them. Finally, I decided to go for a safer option that I felt was more wearable and versatile. Even though it's black, grey and white, the crazy pattern can spice up any outfit, and I added a pop of colour with my oxblood Dr. Martens.






Shirt - Brick Lane Market // Jeans - Topshop // Boots - Dr. Martens // Bag - Primark

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Follow me on:


2 comments: