21.11.14

FLUFFY BOOTS


I'm gradually straying away from my grey and black jumper choices; slowly but surely. I've always adored these chunky aran cable knit jumpers, and I found this cute cardigan-style one in Greenwich Market for only £10. I'm not gonna lie; it's super itchy, but I love it so much that I desperately try and ignore it for the sake of a cute outfit.


I teamed it up with one of my favourite shirts - not only do I love the print and the colour, but I also think that the gold collar tips are a lovely touch. 


Finally, a new addition to my shoe collection; these cute fluffy boots (with a slight heel) given to me by my boyfriend's mum. I think they have the ability to make any outfit that slight bit more feminine, as well as elongating the leg, and of course adding a really Wintery feel to the general aesthetic of the look.





// Shirt: Topshop // Cardigan: Greenwich Market // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Gifted // Suede coat: Mum's //


Thanks for reading! 
Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment