17.4.14

- Playsuit & Docs -

Here's my latest laid-back look that I wore to watch the London marathon on Sunday, which luckily passed right outside my flat. I really needed a casual summery playsuit that I could just throw on without too much thought, and I found this cute little number in New Look for an amazing bargain. I also found an adorable gingham pencil mini skirt, which I'll hopefully feature in another post soon! 


 I think that girly items like this look amazing with a slight edge, so I paired my playsuit with an oversized cardigan and my trusty Doc Martens, which can literally shake up any outfit and look super cute! 






|Playsuit: New Look | Cardigan: Thrift shop | Doc Martens: Office|


2 comments:

  1. I love that playsuit. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :D I had a lot of fun reading your post! I did mine yesterday! Check it out :D

    http://juliacoejj.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete