30.7.14

Dinosaur & Palm Trees


I'm not the biggest fan of pairing shorts and heels together, so that's why I love skorts so much! They're so easy to dress down for a beachy look but they can also be dressed up and worn with heels for a fancier occasion. In fact, I wore this tropical print pair on my birthday night out with a dainty black vest and lace-up heels. Stupidly, I forgot to take photos of that outfit to blog, but I think I'll recreate it soon, because it's been one of my favourite looks to date.


For this casual look, I teamed my skort with my strappy sandals (surprise surprise) and then I thought it would be interesting to wear a t-shirt that wasn't necessarily the most obvious choice to make. I felt that the lime colour of the dinosour would contrast the dark orange and green of the skort nicely, and also, if you look carefully, the outline of the palm trees is also a light lime colour! 






T-shirt | Bought years ago
Skort | Topshop
Sandals | Schuh
Bag | Topshop
Necklaces | Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses | Aldo




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment