8.7.14

Wrap Dress from the Zara Sale



So the other day, I randomly checked my PayPal balance (expecting to see a big fat 0) and to my pleasant surprise, I had a lovely £12.00 just sitting there, waiting to be used. I picked up this gorge dusty pink wrap dress from the Zara sale, which actually has some amazing items right now that I did not expect to see there! I bagged it for only £9.99 - not only a great bargain, but it's also my birthday in a few days, so I justified it as a well deserved pressie from me to me :)


It is so so comfortable and soft, and I really love the nudey pink colour, especially the fact that it's kinda speckled, which gives it a lovely effect. I don't think I've ever owned a wrap dress either - but they're gorgeous, and super flattering to absolutely any body shape, especially if you're larger on the hip and bum area like I am. The low neckline and wrap detail on the bust enhances this area nicely, and I just find them generally so elegant and easy to dress down or up! Perfect :)








On another note, my hair is ridiculously long and verging on out-of-control-level, so I've been trying new hairstyles to keep it neat and tame. I've never been particularly great at doing my hair :( but an Asos tutorial popped up on my YouTube dashboard, and I tried it out - this being the result! Not badddd I guess; and I think it goes really nicely with the dress.

 (Stole this photo off another post I did recently, because I forgot to take a photo of them this time round, but these are the sandals I wore with my outfit) 



I tried to pair the dress with both a chunky black button-less knit cardigan, and a lighter nude cardigan. I'm not really sure which one I prefer! I guess they both work well, depending on the accessories you choose to wear! 



 Check out the Zara sale HERE. They have some great pieces up for grabs! 

Thanks for reading! 

Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment