28.8.15

BANG FOR MY BUCK


Dress: H&M | Belt: Topshop | Sunglasses: Topshop | Sandals: Zara 
---------------------------------------

One of the reasons I love being back home is because I have the opportunity to rummage through all the abandoned items in my wardrobe and give them a new lease of life. I found my old sandals amongst all the rubbish, and remembered how much I used to love these babies. Regardless of them being a trend or not, my love for gladiator sandals is endless, and even though this season, it's all about more boho-vibes lace-up sandals, I love the slightly tougher aesthetic that these ones add to my outfit.

This dress; a newer addition to my wardrobe, is definitely one of the best items I've purchased this summer! Not only do I love the colour, the print, and the super soft feel, but it's also so easy to style and can be dressed down or up depending on the occasion. At a mere £14.99, I've really gotten a lot of bang for my buck with the number of times I've worn it! Happy days :)



Thanks for reading!

I'd love to check out some new blogs, so please leave your links in the comments section below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment