10.8.15

MISSGUIDED FLORAL




Playsuit: Missguided | Bag: Gifted | Sliders: Schuh 
---------------------------------

I'm not usually one for overly colourful playsuits, but when I spotted this two-toned pink playsuit on the Missguided website, I was sold! Not only was I attracted to the colour and print, but it was also in the sale - how could I not?!

Honestly, it has the potential of being an extremely comfortable piece, but I feel like I'm just a little too tall for it, or my torso is too long, or something weird like that, which made it slightly restrictive! But if you're under 5ft8, this is definitely a winner! 

I paired it with a straw fedora and my white unicorn sliders for a chilled out pool-side vibe! I really can't get enough of these shoes! Not only are they different to your average sliders, but they also go with absolutely everything, while adding something a little fun and quirky to any look! 

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I'd love to check out some new blogs, so please leave your links in the comments section below! 

Links



No comments:

Post a Comment