20.8.15

RIPPED JEANS



Crop top/Kimono/Jeans: Topshop | Bag: Gifted | Heels: ALDO 
-------------------------------------------------

I love these lace-up heels so much; they have the ability to make any outfit look good! I had never really jumped on the ripped jeans bandwagon, but as result of desperately needing a pair for my "uniform" as a backstage dresser at Runway 2015, I bought these! I'm so happy I did because they just make any outfit look that little bit more edgy, and are super high-waisted too.

I'm also loving this kimono I picked up in the Topshop sale! I just can't get enough of the contrasting stripes and flowers print; so gorgeous, and so pretty paired with the salmon crop top!  



Thanks for reading!

I'd love to check out some new blogs, so please leave your links in the comments section below! 

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment