30.1.14

Body Chains

I know I'm incredibly late to jump on the bandwagon, but after seeing them absolutely everywhere last season, I've fallen in love with these body chains! (pictured below) 

[Check out my Polyvore]

XOXO
I used to dislike them way back when, after many girls began wearing them in my hometown many years back, but unsurprisingly, I've recently had a change of heart - no doubt as a result of my forever-evolving taste and style!


 These simple body chains are so subtle and often hardly visible, but the pop of bling  can spice up any outfit, and look so cute under a crop top! 




XOXO by juliacoejj featuring a long necklace



Check out these famous faces, who also took a liking to these timeless pieces!


Candice Swanepoel


Rihanna

Miley Cyrus

I may have totally missed the hype while they were in, but I don't even care! I'll be sporting one of these babies this summer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment