30.6.14

Presenting: KNOTS LONDON


- PRESENTING -    



Without a doubt, one of the most exciting things about trying to pave my way into the fashion industry, is discovery exciting new brands with which I feel instantly connected to, and can genuinely relate to from the get-go. 

Over the last couple of years, I think my style has become more minimalist and simple, and, more than ever, I now truly value basic pieces that will last a lifetime. For a long time, I've been on the hunt for items that are perfect for layering; pieces that give me the freedom to create completely different outfits simply by having a handful of staple items that can be used as a foundation to build upon.


I don't know about you guys, but I feel that, particularly within the blogosphere, brands such as 'COS', 'Reiss', '& Other Stories', and others, where simplicity and staple pieces are the aesthetic by which they have essentially built their reputation, have made their way to our top shopping destinations.

For a poor gal like myself, however, I sometimes find that, although I'd love to just rake up a ton of basic items, it really stings to empty my wallet on a simple vest or chunky pastel coat. And then lo and behold, I found KNOTS LONDON! Hallelujah! Teeming with what I'd consider stock/staple items perfect for my wardrobe, I decided to dig a little deeper, consequently discovering that the prices were some of the most satisfactory I've come across in a long time.

So here are a few of my favourite items from this up-and-coming label that is sure to become a huge hit very very soon!

Monochrome Longsleeve Top - £30.00 

I dunno if it was just a coincidence, but for ages, my wishlist has basically consisted of:

- a chunky pastel coat
- a holographic clutch
- a leather skirt (with zips)

and I found ALL of these items on the Knots London website (check them out below...) 

Mint Green Coat - £48.00

Holographic Clutch - £25.00 
> Click here

Leather Look Mini Skirt - £25.00

UGH drool! I'd be here all day if I were to include every single one of my favourite pieces; they also have some gorgeous dresses and jewellery, as well as an incredible trench coat, which is causing quite the dichotomy in my head as to which coat I should go for! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these babies soon! 

Check out their website HERE!

>>> And snag up ANY PIECE for 20% off now! (limited offer)<<<

Keep your eyes peeled for my next post later on in the day, where I'll style some of my favourite pieces to make some amazing outfits!

Follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment