19.9.14

BLACK AND BLUE


Ever since cigarette & tapered trousers catapulted into the limelight last season, I fell in love with them and the opportunities they present to style some awesome looks. I always meant to get myself a pair but I never really got round to it, as I'm super picky when it comes to trousers that aren't jeans. Recently, I came across this gorgeous blue chequered pair on Choies, and I just couldn't resist! 



For some reason, based on the images on the website, I was under the impression that they were more cotton-like and stretchy, as opposed to this tight Polyester; but that's my fault really, for not reading the garment details properly. I got these in a size Medium, and I must say, I should have probably sized up, as they're a tad too tight, extremely teeny on the waist, and there's not much room for movement. But it's definitely worth suffering slightly, because I frikkin' love them! 


I paired them with a dainty black scallop vest, long grey/blue jumper, cut-out leather boots, and wide-brim hat! I really love how they can be styled in completely different ways to create various moods and looks! I'm so excited to style them again soon! 







Top // Topshop
Cardigan // SheInside
Belt // Topshop
Trousers // Choies (click here)
Necklace // RegalRose 
Bag // Peacocks
Boots // Topshop
Hat // H&M

THANKS FOR READING!

Follow me on:

2 comments: