9.9.14

I FOUND THESE DUNGAREES


I'm back in the motherland again, this time to enjoy one of the best weeks of the year; National Week! There's so much going on during this time, so I thought it was only right to make a cheeky visit home again and soak up some rays! This three quarter sleeved stripy top isn't exactly weather appropriate; I was dying of heat the entire day, but I thought it look so cute with my dungarees, which I pulled out from my wardrobe after forgetting they were even there! I'm definitely taking these back to London with me to style with chunky knits for the cooler weather.


It's such a simple outfit, but I thought it looked so cute paired with my strappy sandals and bowler hat, for a really nautical look.



I absolutely love this nail polish! I got it as a freebee in Cosmopolitan magazine, and I've never ever owned or worn a gold nail polish, so it was nice to try something different. It applies really easily and reminded me loads of the gel/shimmery ones from Topshop.




Bowler hat || Jaxon Hats
Top || SheInside
Dungarees || Topshop
Bag || Peacocks
Sandals || Schuh

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment