3.9.14

MEN'S JUMPERS > EVERYTHING


I'm such a sucker for comfy knits and jumpers; it's pretty much the best thing about the Autumn and Winter months! I don't know if it's just me, but I always tend to gravitate towards men's jumpers before women's ones! In this case, I decided to give Primark a cheeky browse last weekend, but the women's sections were so unbelievably packed that I could only bear facing the men's, which is where I picked up this little number! Serendipity, I guess! 



I haven't worn my black skinnies and Doc Martens for quite a while, so I embraced the cooler weather to pair them with my new jumper! So simple but I love it! 




Jumper // Primark
Jeans // Topshop
Bag // Peacocks
Boots // Dr. Martens
Sunglasses // Ray-Ban



Thanks for reading!

FOLLOW ME ON:

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! *_* Love the jumper and shoes! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :) It's such a comfy jumper - and so cheap! :D

      xxxx

      Delete