1.9.14

LONG CARDY KINDA WEATHER


My stripy top and long cardigan from SheInside arrived in the post the other day - yay! They go together so perfectly, so I thought I'd pair them with my white jeans and chunky black heels to go out for a nice meal. Looking through my wardrobe, I realised that I was really lacking in casual tops for the colder weather, and pieces like this long cardigan are so versatile and easy to wear. 


I expected the cardigan to be grey - which it kind of is - but it really has blue undertones! I was definitely pleasantly surprised, though, because I think that it makes an outfit slightly more interesting, as opposed to the standard grey I would have usually gone for! 


Also, I finally had an opportunity to wear the gorgeous necklace my boyfriend got me for Christmas, which I usually have a hard time pairing with outfits! It's so pretty! 






Top: SheInside
Cardigan: SheInside
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Gifted (House of Fraser)




Thanks for reading!

FOLLOW ME ON:

No comments:

Post a Comment