29.9.14

ZHILOH & GINGHAM


You gotta love H&M: I picked up this cute dress for just £12! Before this piece, I had never really jumped on the gingham bandwagon, but with my beautiful new heels forever on my mind, I thought the two would look so cute styled together to create a girly/grunge outfit. That's the best thing about a statement item like badass boots or a leather jacket: you can wear them in so many different ways, anything from making them look super grunge and rock-chic to styling them with pretty dresses for a more girly vibe.





Considering how high these heels are, they're actually extremely comfortable and easy to walk in, which tends to be the case when they have a chunky platform! I thought they looked cool with these fishnet socks, which I pretty much wear with all my boots these days! 







Dress // H&M
Cardigan // SheInside
Socks // eBay
Boots // La Moda UK
Hat // H&M

THANKS FOR READING!

Let me know how you would style these boots! :)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment