17.2.14

Men's street style

Here's another 'set' I made for a Polyvore contest, this time, inspired by men's street style, which I'm totally loving at the moment! 

Check out my TUMBLR & POLYVORE!

CONTEST - If I were a boy...




I need a pair of boyfriend jeans in my life, and I'm on the hunt, so for now, I'm living my desire vicariously through this post. I teamed the jeans with a Burberry checked shirt, a sheepskin jacket and some black Timberland boots. 

Men really aren't given a great deal of attention as far as street style is concerned. If you make a search on tumblr or on the web more generally, about 98% of your results are going to be photos of women. It's understandable: the fashion industry is a world dominated by females and so men's clothing is naturally overshadowed by ours.

But if you take a real look, men are smashing it in the fashion department and are in my opinion, totally underrated.




No comments:

Post a Comment