5.2.14

TREND #1 - SHEER & CHANEL

*I'm starting a new COLLECTION of sets on my Polyvore page that will focus on my favourite and most anticipated trends for this upcoming Spring! I'll be posting them on my blog gradually as I create them, so watch this space!*

TREND #1 - SHEER in CHANEL


SHEER in black - trend




The SHEER TREND will be sweeping over us soon! One of the problems a few of us may encounter while wearing our favourite sheer items is overexposure - where do you draw the line between showing off some skin, and showing off TOO much?

I teamed this cute black sheer bralet with leather dungarees and chunky black Underground boots! This look is slightly more out of my comfort zone than usual, and particularly rock-chick and edgy, so if this isn't your style, the good news is that there are soooo many way of incorporating the sheer trend into pretty much any style! 

Chanel got it dowwwn!

I was absolutely entranced by Chanel's haute couture Spring/Summer 2014 pieces, modelled on the runway in Paris just a couple of weeks ago! The genius Lagerfeld donned all girls with comfortable trainers, mastering this Spring's 'sporty look', yet still keeping it super chic and feminine with light pastels such as pinks and creams, alongside my favourite sheer fabrics!


Watch the entire show HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment