20.2.14

Silver and grey market day

I hit central London once again yesterday; this time to be reunited with my cousin, who's here for a few months to complete a teaching placement! It was so so lovely to catch up over some tea and scones and browse the markets for some goodies (mostly cupcakes) - seems to be all I do these days!

I wore my amazing necklace that I bought from Dahlia a few months back, and a relatively new bomber jacket from H&M. I'm in love with the baroque-style pattern, and colour combo! I teamed these muted items with a faded salmon coloured t-shirt, black jeans, and cut-out leather boots.

I've been laying off the liquid eyeliner recently (which I used to swear by) so when I tried to revive my (usually) perfect little flick yesterday, I found it really hard to master! Practice makes perfect I guess...























Bought myself this cute necklace from Spitalfield's market! When it comes to jewellery, I usually stick to fairly easy options, like silver and gold, and don't tend to explore many other colours, so I figured this would go with loads of my outfits while adding a pop of something extra to my usually all-black or grey ensembles.




No comments:

Post a Comment